BEARDED BADASS INSTANT POT POT ROAST
Choose the Saute option on your instant pot. Once the instant pot is hot add the 2 tbsp of olive oil and allow oil to heat up for 30 seconds or so. Add the cut up chuck roast and brown on all sides.
- Once the roast has been browned on all sides add on top of roast the 2 tbsp of Bearded Badass Rub, the 2 tbsp of Ranch seasoning mix, the stick of butter and the 1/4 cup of pepperoncinis. Slowly add the 1/2 cup beef broth to the sides.
- Cover your instant pot and seal. Select the manual setting and set to 50 minutes.
- Once the 50 minutes are up allow the instant pot to release the pressure naturally. This should take between 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the chuck roast and you can make a gravy or just pour the juice over the roast.
- Serve over buttered noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.