Chipotle Cocoa Steak Tacos
- 1 lb steak NY Strip, Ribeye or what you have on hand
- 1 avocado diced
- Coleslaw mix
- 12 tortillas corn or flour
- Taco cheese blend shredded
- Life44 Chipotle Cocoa Rub
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pull steak out about 15 minutes prior to cooking and rub Life44 Chipotle Cocoa rub on all sides of steak
- Add 1tsp olive oil to a cast iron skillet and bring to a medium heat. Using this rub you want to cook your steak at a lower temp than normally or the rub will burn and not caramelize.
- Once heated add your steak and cook for about 10 minutes until the steak is medium rare
- Remove steak and wrap in foil and allow to rest. While steak is resting heat tortillas.
- Once steak has rested dice into bite size pieces
- Add coleslaw mix to bottom tortilla, add diced steak, pico, avocado and cheese in that order.