Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- 16 oz box of medium shell pasta (or your choice) cooked per package directions
- 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Veggie Lotion (ranch seasoning)
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 can 2.25 oz sliced black olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine the ranch seasoning with the mayo.
- Add the cooked pasta to the ranch mayo and fold.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving
- The pasta may absorb some of the ranch mayo (it will) so you may want to add a little more mayo to make it a bit creamier and that is it. It is so simple to make this side dish for those hot summer days.